Take-A-Long Dog Carrier Bag. A designer, custom-made bag to carry your dog with you anywhere you go.
Our Take-A-Long dog carrying bag allows you to keep your pet right next to you where they feel most secure. Unlike other dog carriers that force your dog's legs into unnatural positions, the Take-A-Long Bag lets your Doxie settle into a position that's most comfortable for them.
See our wide selection of Fabric Styles (<< ---- click on link to see fabric options). Once you find the fabric style you want, enter the name of the fabric in the open box above when ordering.
This dog carrier bag helps calm dogs with anxieties as it "hugs" them close to you. Keeping your dog's weight positioned at waist-height means a dog carrier that is easier on your back.
The Take-A-Long Bag™ features:
* Available in a wide variety of fun and stylish fabric options
* Allows your dog to be carried comfortably close to you
* Pouch design allows your dog to relax in a natural position
* Generously padded carrying pouch
* Draw-string cinch to allow for pouch expansion
* Easily adjustable strap with hidden buckle system
* Padded shoulder strap in "S" form for better weight distribution
* Pocket on back for accessories
* Safety hook inside to clasp to collar or harness
* Washable & dryable
** Handmade in the U.S.A. **
Please allow 10-15 business days to make your custom-made dog carrier bag.
* Small (10" long x 8" deep; up to 4 lbs)
* Medium (12" long x 10" deep; up to 8 lbs)
* Large (15" long x 12" deep; up to 14 lbs)
* X-Large (18" long x 14" deep; up to 20 lbs)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I thought I was buying a large carry bag for my Dauchshund bear he is almost 2 yrs old weighs 12.4 lbs but the bag is a bit small for him I love the bag it is cute & once he is in he settles down but definitely a little deeper would have been great! Other than that I like the bag but really a large isn't a large
Very nice looking and well made. I am 5’6” and the strap is too long, the carrier hangs too low. The traps are well padded but need to be wider for better comfort. My dachshund does seem to fit and enjoy the carrier.