Dachshund Puppies are the cutest things ever. If you are interested in a Dachshund Puppy, we encourage you to read this first.
If you are interested in a Dachshund Puppy, there are many reasons to consider adopting from a rescue versus buying one from a breeder.
* Dachshund puppies are thoroughly examined for health concerns before joining your family.
* Dachshund puppies cost a fraction of what they would if you purchased one from a breeder.
* Dachshund puppies do not come from a puppy mill. BUT if some of them do, it was due to a rescue effort from a breeder with less than high morals.
* Dachshund puppies go to a good home that otherwise might have been euthanized.
* Dachshund puppies from a rescue are typically no different than those from a breeder, unless the breeder specializes in something specific or has a championship blood line of Dachshund Puppies.
* For each Dachshund puppy that finds a new loving home, more room and help is made available to take in other abandoned Doxies.
* If Dachshund puppies are not available in your area, you will be pleasantly surprised by the types of Dachshunds that are available. Don't dismiss older Dachshunds 1 year or older. Many times they are a more sought after alternative because they have already been potty trained, which many Dachshund owners can attest, is a feat in itself.
* Owning a Dachshund Puppy or Adult from a rescue makes you naturally feel good and gives you a good story to tell. When was the last time you did something as selfless as saving another life and it was nearly effortless?
Inquire about Dachshund Puppies near you and save a life today!